Find an experienced general maintenance technician in London
Fill in a short form and get free quotes for general maintenance services in London
Get help from a local general maintenance Tasker
- General maintenance
- Home maintenance services
- Property maintenance services
- General home repair and maintenance
- General building maintenance
- ... or anything else
Best rated general maintenance contractors near me
"I was very disappointed cause even for £250 he stayed for only 1.5hrs and left without fixing my curtain rod which he h..."
"Excellent communication. Very accurate and precise work completed efficiently "
"Such amazing professional service, i underestimated the job and it was no problem at all to be sorted out, went above an..."
"Did an excellent job. Highly recommended. "
UK Top Tasker 2022 Verified
"Jimmy was very helpful and supporting during the job"
"Very polite and has done the job so quickly "
"Very good painting job. Thank you. "
"Derek did a fantastic job with the bike assembly will definitely use his service again. A***** service and great communi..."
Recent General Maintenance reviews in London
I am very satisfied with the job done. All repairs were completed without any problem. Colin is very knowledgeable, polite and friendly. He also gave me good advice on future home improvements. I will definitely hire him again soon. Many thanks!
Tenant is happy with the job. Well done and quick. Thank you.
Need a builder to do maintenance task
Keeron is friendly, professional, and efficient. He explained very clearly what needed to be done, and completed the task in a careful manner. Thank you!
Window maintenance SW20
Extremely efficient, capable, thorough and a perfectionist. Also friendly, amenable and easy going. Thank you SO much!
DIY & simple garden maintenance
John did an excellent job and completed the task perfectly.
Handyman - Maintenance Tasks
Great job all done thanks
Repairs & maintenance
Average reviews for General Maintenance Services in London
based on 25 reviews
What is Airtasker?
Post your task
Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.
Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.
Get it done
Choose the right person for your task and get it done.
Sliding Door Repair
Kitchen Drawer Repair
Coffee Table Repair
Ring Doorbell Installation
Curtain Rod Installation
Fitness Equipment Installation
Dining Chair Repair
Door Handle Fitting & Repair
Ceiling Fan Installation
Pet Door Installation
Loft Ladder Installation
Extractor Fan Installation
Trampoline Repair Service
Curtains & Blinds Fitters
Door Frame Installation
Garden Shed Installation & Repair
Wooden Blind Fitter
Shed Roof Repair
Hot Tub Repair
Attic Ladder Installation
Pressure Washer Repair
Kitchen Sink Installation
Roman Blind Fitter
Roman Blinds Installation
Table Lamp Repair
Internal Door Installation
Kitchen Cupboard Repair
Venetian Blind Repair
Office Chair Repair
Shower Screen Installation
Window Frame Repair
Door Knob Installation
Toilet Seat Fitting
Recent General Maintenance tasks in London
Spinning bike maintenance and fixing
East Acton, Greater London, W3
10th May 2023
Matrix ICG 7 needs maintenance and probably fixing as the pedals no longer got resistance. - Due date: Flexible
Solar panels maintenance
Ladywell, Greater London, SE13
8th May 2023
We would like to have our existing solar panels and setup reviewed to make sure we're maximising its impact. The house was bought two years ago and we've not looked at it until now. We have some of the paperwork from the original company who installed it/maintained it, but they have since dissolved. - Due date: Flexible
Rotherhithe, Greater London
7th May 2023
Replace silicon around bath/floor, and also sink in kitchen. Tighten tap in kitchen and fix dripping tap in bathroom. - Due date: Flexible
Some general household maintenance stuff
South Hampstead, Greater London, NW6
3rd May 2023
Replacing two douche sprays in the bathroom, put a missing screw in curtain rod, replace a table top, tighten some bed slates. - Due date: Needs to be done on Wednesday, 3 May 2023
I was very disappointed cause even for £250 he stayed for only 1.5hrs and left without fixing my curtain rod which he had disassembled! Apparently I had not specified the task but only put general household maintenance work with pic of one curtain. I just assumed that for £250 he would stay 2 hours at lest! So book at your own risk and mention every screw that may need tightening cause it will cost extra.
Handyman work - electrics + general maintenance
Acton Green, Greater London, W4
28th Apr 2023
1. Changing some of the dimmer switches in the house I think there are 3 2. Clean out the water lines in the refridgerator 3. Change the outside light fitting 4. Fix the bathroom sealant 5. Install retractable clothes line (its a simple one - nothing complex 6. Unblock toilet if it’s still blocked at the time I think its probably 3-4 hours work. - Due date: Before Friday, 21 April 2023 - Due date: Flexible
House maintenance odd jobs
Stockwell, Greater London
25th Apr 2023
- Supply and fit 2x bulbs - Re-fit the top floor cupboard handle - Supply and fit new draw bearings - Clean the extractor - Supply and fit a new light string - Supply and fit new toilet seat as the connections to affix the lid is insufficient to re-fit - Tighten the screws to the bottom of the front door. - Replace sealant around the affected areas (kitchen and bathroom sinks/bath) - Due date: Flexible
23 maintenance issues in 5 houses in Lewisham
Hither Green, Greater London
17th Apr 2023
1) Connect overflow for hot water system to pipe 2) Re-fix washing and tumble dryer cupboard doors 3) Paint over brown stains on ceiling (there was a leak) 4) Re-hang curtains 5) Re-hang picture 6) Replace threshold under the door 7) Fill cracks in ceiling in far corner and re-paint where necessary 8) Shower tray has moved and needs to be secured from below: secure shower valve , remove tiles around the valve and seal backing before re-fixing tiles 9) Paint over brown stains on ceiling (there was a leak) 10) Fit fire seal on door where it is missing 11) Re-stick fire seal at the bottom of the door 12) Attach end bits to curtain rail to stop them falling off the ends of the rail 13) Repair holes in ceiling properly 14) Repair wardrobe drawers 15) Re-fix door architrave 16) Put wire mesh under decking by drain cover to prevent blocking 17) Replace cooker hood extractor 18) Fit draught excluder under front door 19) Remove laminate flooring in the kitchen and replace with lino (to be sourced by us), separating areas with a threshold strip 20) Re-fix architrave on side of door to wall because it's preventing the fire door from closing properly 21) Replace freezer seal on LHS freezer as it doesn't seal properly and freezer is full of frost 22) Sweep and clean decking in garden 23) Re-grouting floor tiles - Due date: Before Friday, 5 May 2023
Some quality painting, roof maintenance, deck repair, waterproof mirro
Wandsworth, Greater London, SW18
28th Mar 2023
Inspect and repair some leakings from the roof or windows thoroughly, repair a wood deck, waterproof a water mirror, paint some walls (change actual colour) - Due date: Flexible
Car maintenance help needed
Grove Park, Greater London
27th Mar 2023
I need someone who knows how to charge a car battery and help to get the car started and give the car a deep clean. The car has been parked for a long time and I need someone to come to the car and connect and charge the battery. Currently the battery has been disconnected. It has collected a lot of moss and damp. The car is an older model CRV - Due date: Flexible
Wimbledon Common, Greater London, SW19
24th Mar 2023
I am unable to alter the distance of handle bars to seat and correct the handle bars to put in line with front wheel. - Due date: Needs to be done on Saturday, 25 March 2023
Domestic Freezer repair or maintenance
Maida Vale, Greater London
24th Mar 2023
Ice build up in fridge / unable to open some drawers as covered in ice. - Due date: Flexible
Kingston Hill, Greater London, KT2
21st Mar 2023
Clean bike and service 2 bikes - Due date: Flexible
Poplar, Greater London
19th Mar 2023
The bed base is broken. I want to fix it. - Due date: Before Thursday, 13 April 2023
DIY needed for cupboard and door maintenance
East Wickham, Greater London
15th Mar 2023
DIY person needed to fix the bolts and screws of max 5 items. Doors and cupboards. Location is my home in welling. - Due date: Needs to be done on Saturday, 11 March 2023
Great work, very professional
Day of House Maintenance
Swiss Cottage, Greater London
19th Feb 2023
Experienced handyman needed for a full day of tasks around the house- including hanging paintings, mounting two TVs, opening jammed windows, installing locks on cupboards etc. Can share full list if needed. - Due date: Needs to be done on Sunday, 26 February 2023
Repair and maintenance after tenants moved out
Shepherd's Bush, Greater London
9th Jan 2023
Hello, hope you could quote us on the following jobs to be done in our Flat. 1. Kitchen counters, sanded down and re-oiled 2. Plinths beneath the units re-attached. New brackets if needed. 3. Back door currently does not close, just get it to close and lock. It will be replaced soon. 4. Shed fixing one panel that broke and get the door to shut. 5. Door handle re-attached. 6. Removing any lose items from the shed & flat and dispose of. 7. Weed fake grass garden. All materials like counter oil or brackets will be either supplied or reimbursed with corresponding receipts. We have photos of all the work needed. It will be roughly a one day job.
Ongoing Handyman/maintenance work in Barnet
Underhill, Greater London
7th Jan 2023
HI we need a regular maintenance man who can undertake various jobs around 3 homes in Barnet. including painting, gardening, carpentry, basic plumbing, plastering, and tiling. This is ongoing maintenance work. Please quote your daily and hourly rates for an immediate start. We also have regular removal work if you have a van. - Due date: Flexible
What a lovely chap! Punctual, efficient, professional and hardworking. Great eye for detail and very creative! Definitely and highly recommended.
Rollers patio door need replacing or maintenance
Creekmouth, Greater London
2nd Jan 2023
The sliding door sometimes works i think it is the rollers but im not sure need someone to look at it. - Due date: Flexible
Exercise bike maintenance
Shacklewell, Greater London
26th Dec 2022
My exercise bike does not add pressure or resistance as much as before - Due date: Flexible
Bathroom maintenance, repair and cleaning
Whitechapel, Greater London, E1
21st Nov 2022
1. Replace bathroom extractor fan with a very high extraction / more efficient model. Let me know here if we should source or best for you source. We will need to check specifications before going ahead 2. Fix the electrics for the bathroom ceiling light and extractor fan circuit - I think the pull light has failed. What would be the cost of replacing with a wall switch outside the bathroom v replacing the pull light unit? 3. Mould treat the bathroom ceiling and do works to make it back to good 4. Reseal and regrout around bath tub 5. Deep clean current tiles to remove residues (see photos) 6. Replace the side bath panel (see photo) happy to provide measurements 7. Pressure and temperature valves for shower head are stiff and need loosening - Due date: 23/11/22
Mario was excellent and professional. Took great care to finish the job to a high standard. Great communication and great English. Brought all his own equipment and cleaned up after, leaving the place spotless. Superb all around!