5 Rubbish Remover in Enfield

Receive no-obligation quotes from reviewed, rated & trusted Rubbish Remover in minutes.

I need
In

    FREE QUOTES IN MINUTES

    FREE QUOTES IN MINUTES

    Best rated Rubbish Remover in Enfield

    Tom S

    Bermondsey, Greater London, SE1 3

    (244)

    Latest Review

    "Great! Will use again in 2-3yrs!"

    Verified Badges

    Mobile Verified

    Facebook Verified

    Twitter Verified

    Antonino M

    Bowes Park, Greater London

    (17)

    Latest Review

    "Great service. He kept me up to date and did 3 trips to the skip. Very satisfied with his work. Definitely recommend. Thanks Antonino"

    Verified Badges

    Mobile Verified

    Facebook Verified

    Konstantins S

    Plaistow, Greater London, E13 0

    (161)

    Latest Review

    "Thank you. Work was done with good efficiency. "

    Verified Badges

    Mobile Verified

    Facebook Verified

    Recent Rubbish Removal reviews in Enfield

    "Excellent cannot complain"

    I need gardening services

    £200

    "Top guy, kept me up to date with arrival time. Super professional and did a great job. Thanks!"

    Removal of a mattress

    £40

    "Antonio was very responsive to my messages kept me in the loop of his time lines and arrived promptly to pick up the pallets. He removed them swiftly without leaving any mess. I really appreciate a job well done and would use his services again. "

    Pallet removal

    £15

    What's the average cost of a rubbish remover in Enfield

    £27 - £120

    low

    £27

    median

    £40

    high

    £120

    Average reviews for Rubbish Removal Services in Enfield

    based on 3 reviews

    5

    3
    0
    0
    0
    0

    What is Airtasker?

    1

    Post your task

    Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.

    2

    Review offers

    Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.

    3

    Get it done

    Choose the right person for your task and get it done.

    Airtasker has over 5 Rubbish Remover in Enfield, with an average rating of 5.0 stars from 3 reviews. Get in touch with Rubbish Remover such as Tom S, Antonino M, and Konstantins S today to get a wide variety of Rubbish Removal jobs done.
    Don't live in Enfield? We also have Rubbish Remover available in Chislehurst and Chiswick available today.

    Recent Rubbish Removal tasks in Enfield

    Rubbish clear

    £50

    Enfield, Greater London, EN2

    28th Feb 2019

    I need a old bath tub and sink and about 20 black bags of rubbish remove ed It's all in the drive so easy to collect

    Removal of a mattress

    £40

    Enfield, Greater London, EN2

    10th May 2018

    We need a mattress removing from our property

    Top guy, kept me up to date with arrival time. Super professional and did a great job. Thanks!

    Pallet removal

    £15

    Enfield, Greater London, EN2

    15th Dec 2018

    I have two wooden pallets I want disposed off. Thank you

    Antonio was very responsive to my messages kept me in the loop of his time lines and arrived promptly to pick up the pallets. He removed them swiftly without leaving any mess. I really appreciate a job well done and would use his services again.

    House hold waste removal approx 30/40 bags

    £50

    Enfield, Greater London, EN2

    5th Mar 2019

    cleaning out a garden. all household waste and some garden waste

    I need gardening services

    £200

    Enfield, Greater London, EN2

    26th Oct 2018

    I need someone to help clear my back garden of rubbish (1-3) and branches which have been cut down(4).There will be digging or planting work. Points to note: 1)Some of the rubbish is heavy (such as bricks,but I can pick them up, however there are 20 approx) or awkward to pick up and move such as long thorny branches. 2)I do not require the rubbish removed, just moved to the garage where I have a skip type bag. The rubbish will be removed by someone else. 3a)Approximate distance: less than 100 meters from garden to garage b)Approximate weight for 98% of the rubbish, less than 25 kg c)The remaining 2% I do not know 4) I have rented a petrol garden shredder which I will opperate.The person helping will be expected to fetch and carry the sticks or branches, and move the resulting waste from garden to the garage.

    Excellent cannot complain

    Rubbish Removal Services
    Rubbish Removal Services
    something else…