5 General Labourers in Ringwood North

Receive no-obligation quotes from reviewed, rated & trusted General Labourers in minutes.

I need
In
  • Powered by Google
available now
available now

Best rated General Labourers in Ringwood North

Latest Review

"Very happy"

Verified Badges

Mobile Verified

Latest Review

"Prompt, friendly, good quality job tiling my kitchen. Would recommend 👌"

Verified Badges

Mobile Verified

Now Available!
  • Get it done now. Pay later.
  • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
  • No interest
  • Available on payments up to $1,500

What is Airtasker?

1

Post your task

Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.

2

Review offers

Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.

3

Get it done

Choose the right person for your task and get it done.

Now Available!
  • Get it done now. Pay later.
  • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
  • No interest
  • Available on payments up to $1,500
From Window Installation & Repair, Treadmill Repair, and Garage Door Installation; you can get all types of General Labour done usually between $212-$237, with the median price of General Labour in Ringwood North being $225.
Don't live in Ringwood North? We also have General Labourers available in Warrandyte and Mitcham available today.

Recent General Labour tasks in Ringwood North

General labour work around the house

$2,400

Ringwood North VIC, Australia

5th Jul 2020

Need a multitask Handy man to undertake general work around the house for example redo a block wall repave tiles happy to offer ongoing work at a hourly rate

Labourer’s assistant

$220

Ringwood North VIC, Australia

9th May 2020

Assist to Strip out a small bathroom with an experienced labourer Must be physical with a can do attitude. All tools provided. Punctual. 8:00 am 4:00

Labour required

$180

Ringwood North VIC, Australia

18th Jul 2020

I need someone to help remove and throw away (bin provided) house flooring. see photos attached for whag we will be removing and throwing away. We have already completed 85% of thr task, but need a hand with thr remaining 15%. Job starts 9am-5pm

He was excellent. He came on time and he did. great job. Highly recommended!

Labourer needed

$200

Ringwood North VIC, Australia

30th Jan 2019

Tiling job is underway and I need someone to mix the glue for me. Some experience preferred. I have all the material.

Thanks Ra, you were a great help today with my tiling job. Hardworking, punctual, tidy and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.