"Direct and to the point. Very effective & honest!
Fix a wordpress plugin written in PHP
"Thank-you Craig. Awesome job. Came well prepared and provided exactly the help we needed. "
"Jeremy was so helpful in communicating and teaching me how to connect my contact form to my emails using PHP. Jeremy was absolutely fantastic, so fast and efficient. Would definitely use Jeremy again. Thank you.
Connect my contact form to my email using PHP code
"Thankyou very much"
I need someone to help me in with .asp and php
"Very impressive SEO professional. Very good communication with Tanya. Happy with her work. Thanks Tanya."
SEO– website HTML/php coded
"Thank you for your dedicated effort and perseverance in solving my problem! Highly recommend your team! thank you for powering though and finding the solution! "
Cake PHP Website Troubleshooting
What's the average cost of a PHP Developer in NSW
$39 - $325
Average reviews for PHP Developer Services in NSW
based on 7 reviews
What is Airtasker?
Post your task
Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.
Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.
Get it done
Choose the right person for your task and get it done.
Looking for someone to complete a wordpress website with backend php development skills, to be done which would include payments for services via credit card and capturing of login details, of customers for later usage and accounting purposes with subsequent emailing out to our clients the details of their transactions. Would also need examples of previous dev work.
Wordpress and php 1 hour personal instructor
Eastlakes NSW, Australia
10th Nov 2019
I'm working on an assigment and I need some help, I need answers to different questions regarding php in wordpress and php form coding and styling css
Connect my contact form to my email using PHP code
Newport, New South Wales, Australia
22nd Jul 2019
Jeremy was so helpful in communicating and teaching me how to connect my contact form to my emails using PHP. Jeremy was absolutely fantastic, so fast and efficient. Would definitely use Jeremy again. Thank you.
Core php site with mysql - some issues
19th Nov 2018
a) adding address form which has google map api is displaying errors. City and country is not matching.
b) city pages not displaying google maps.
c) site is not sending all the emails its suppose to after users adds a place, add reviews, add photos etc. eg. after user has posted review and admin has approved it. same for
Php developer for a small project
Kirribilli NSW, Australia
12th Nov 2018
I need to start a php program for a small project .
Message me for detailed information
Cake PHP Website Troubleshooting
Windang NSW 2528, Australia
28th Aug 2018
I have a CakePHP website that I have on my local machine that works in Production. I am running it on WAMP locally. I am getting errors when I run one app, and I have the login screen for another page but can't login (password incorrect). I can't work out why. Connection to the database is successful.
This is ideal for someone that has had experience migrating a CakePHP application locally or to another computer and has had experience troubleshooting.
You will remote to my computer and take a look around and see the errors in the logs.
The task is to:
1. Get the application up and running and work through any code issues that are related to moving the application
2. Work out why I can't login to the page that is up even though it can see the database
I am not a PHP developer and I have basic programming skills, but I have a general idea. I just do not have the experience a programmer has.
I have this running on WAMP and have configured virtual servers for the apps I need.
Thank you for your dedicated effort and perseverance in solving my problem! Highly recommend your team! thank you for powering though and finding the solution!
WordPress & Custom PHP
Sydney NSW Australia
16th Nov 2017
Hi. I'm doing a massive WordPress site for uni online and I need some help understanding code structure and why some of my custom plugin code and other code is not working. If you have tutoring experience that would be awesome. Assignment is due Monday and I am nowhere near a pass mark at the moment. I'm only available evenings and weekend as I work fulltime.
Note: I don't want you to do the assignment for me, I just want a sounding board who can tell me why I've gotten stuck and point me in the right direction to solve it.
CMS Integration, PHP developer required
Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011, Australia
3rd Apr 2020
Need a php developer urgently to setup a members area in WordPress and other website integration. Daily rate or contract rate open for discussion. Contract work and long term relationship foreseen.
Urgent delivery in 3 weeks.
PHP Programmer - Zend Framework
Parramatta NSW, Australia
18th Sep 2019
Fix the below website error that is coming up in our error log and on google is also posting this error message as the website title and description.
[18-Sep-2019 17:18:41 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/byrontho/public_html/application/default/controllers/JobsController.php on line 196
[18-Sep-2019 17:18:41 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/byrontho/public_html/application/default/controllers/JobsController.php on line 197
[18-Sep-2019 17:18:41 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/byrontho/public_html/application/default/controllers/JobsController.php on line 204
[18-Sep-2019 17:18:41 Asia/Kuala_Lumpur] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli statement execute error : No data supplied for parameters in prepared statement' in /home/byrontho/public_html/library/Zend2/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Php programming , website desgin
Sydney NSW, Australia
10th May 2019
all type of computer programming
Help me design a simple website -- php based.
Sydney NSW, Australia
16th Nov 2018
We will be starting from scratch. But I have a domain ready and an index.php file. PM me for details. This is for a peer-to-peer mental health support site that I am trying to set up with a few friends. It has a chat function as well.
I'll also need some graphic design work done. Prefer to meet in person so I can guide you through the process.
Technical Web Developer – PHP, Wordpress, HTML, CS
Pyrmont NSW, Australia
11th Sep 2018
Technical Web Developer – PHP, Wordpress, HTML, CSS. Sydney based individual only apply
ABBA Group currently operates a core custom-built CRM system integrated to various external systems which requires maintenance and enhancement. This role will involve development and technical web troubleshooting.
- STRONG understanding and experience with PHP and MySQL.
- STRONG understanding of the Wordpress themes and plugins.
- Understanding of Linux web hosting environment and cPanel.
- Comfortable working on existing codebases.
- Experience integrating with REST/JSON API
Required for a number of updates / fixes.
Price is for 6 hours of work
Php Product Catalog
Regents Park NSW 2143, Australia
8th May 2018
Looking for a PHP/Mysql product catalog for a B2B website. Need something exactly as below link
Admin back end should be able to add/edit/remove categories, products, description and pictures.
Prefer someone who has already done something similar and can provide a demo.
Website app develop using core php and MySQL
Sydney NSW, Australia
15th May 2020
Content will be given to develop the app accordingly. So you must develop writhing the time frame so if Needs more time then can ask me
Quick PHP project
Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
4th Mar 2020
Edit to code of one (1) PHP page, and one variable.
Manjeet was great to work with. Very easy to communicate with, very patient with the job start date and time, and did good work from start to finish. Would highly recommend for any future work. Well done!
26th Jul 2019
Required on site in Mosman NSW, Australia.
Price is for 6 hours of work
This role will involve development and technical web troubleshooting.
Requirements are as follows:
• an understanding and experience with PHP, Wordpress and plugins
• experience integrating with REST/JSON API
NB: For the right developer there would be about 10 days of work on this project. With the prospect of a further 10.
Sydney based PHP CSS developer
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
22nd Jan 2019
Must be able to meet me for a few hours one evening this week. So much easier in person and I can show you the problems on screen.
Potential for ongoing work
Please reply with a few sentences about your coding experience.
Php fix for Rownak
Liverpool NSW, Australia
14th Nov 2018
Hi Rownak. I need a address function in my site to be fixed.
Cake PHP Developer and IIS setup
Wollongong NSW, Australia
30th Aug 2018
I need a Cake PHP Developer to some code changes to an existing website (add delete function to a person record, and add a search so people can be searched for).
It then has to be configured to run as an internal website on IIS.The website is already on the server and IIS is already up and running.
MySQL is already installed. It just needs to be configured.
Experienced Php/Codeigniter Web Developer Required
Edgecliff, New South Wales, Australia
17th Jan 2018
I require an experienced Web Developer to fix a number of issues with my existing site.
Initially I have about 20 items that need to be fixed and then I have ongoing work with a number of “future state” requirements for the site. The first 20 items I need finalised in the next 30 days then 15 days for testing and debugging. I will provide more detailed information for each of the items to suited operators.
The developer that is chosen will be provided one of the items to complete. Once we are happy with the outcome we will authorise the go-ahead for the balance of items.
The work on the website to date has been undertaken by an Asian company with a code structure being a mixture of CI Framework and Core PHP. The website is database driven and I have provided the web address and login information to access to have a look. This data is test data only at the moment. The admin login has not been supplied at this point.
Given the workload and other unknowns I am prepared to work on an agreed rate per hour basis however this will need to be based on mutually agreed milestones. There will be ongoing work.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
[Content Moderated] Moderated] [Content Moderated] /user/login
uname: [Content Moderated] pword: newuser
Please note: The website has been set up to allow multiple users (with login and pwords) to login and share data. One of the primary functions of the website is to provide all users with some privacy and controls over this data. Each user keeps their own notes and activity rating (which are the two fields not shared between users). Email and mobile phone number data is protected. If one user enters either of this data the other users can use it but they cannot directly get access to it. The only way they can get full access to the data is if they either insert the data (update or add a new entry) or match the existing data that is already in the database.
So essentially, all users share all the same information except activity rating and notes data. And, each user has different rights over how much of the email and mobile phone data they can actually see depending on their rights.
Listed below are the items I would like to finalise within this website. The bolded items are to be done first.
1. The notes function is not keeping the information private between users. Notes should be kept private for each user and not shared between users for all contacts. Need to amend settings so you only see your own notes for every contact which you update. This was working previously however appears to have stopped working.
In addition, The Activity rating is not saving separately for each user for all contacts I.e. each user should be able to have different activity ratings for the same contact for example New user “Active” and New2 user “Not Sure” for the same contact and this is saved under their account. The data is importing correctly and working under the Admin login, however, the user logins are not carrying this across correctly.
2. The site is very slow to load contacts, search or do anything. Options to speed it up. I expect to load in the initial stages over 8,000 contacts.
3. I want to be able to use the site on my mobile in a similar way you would use on desktop computer. The functionality is currently quite good but I think it needs some tweaks. I do not want to go down the road of establishing an app at this point.
4. I have a terms and conditions page I want to link to the signin page which the site should refer to with the hyperlink. Should be simple and straightforward. I will supply the document.
5. I have a website which I would like to either add the login page or add a link to the login page to the contact intranet from the partner login tab. Best options to do this? Currently the website is a simple wix site and I am paying 2 x hosting.
6. When a search is performed the results should be listed in some sort of order e.g. alphabetical order by business name I am assuming would be best. At the moment the results do not appear to have any order to them at all which makes finding results difficult. Also when the contact list is opened upon signing in it should open in alphabetical order by default.
7. In the contact view of the business name. If there are a lot of contacts and I delete one it doesn’t bring me back to where I was on the page. If I save or delete anything on the website I want to come back to where I was so that I do not loose where I am up to. Currently it is doing this but not perfectly.
8. I am doing searches from the Global search bar it doesn’t always show the result from the top of the page. It scrolls partially down the page for some reason.
9. I can block users from accessing their account under the admin login but cannot see their old password in order to set a new password for their account so that I can access their notes etc. If we can fix this.
10. Email functionality needs to be improved and has not quite been finished.
Email status chart shown on the site should relate to emails that have been sent. Want it to show the status of either Sent, Delivered, Opened or Bounced. At the moment I can only see “sent” coming up. At the moment it only shows “sent” and does not appear to relate to the chart.
Need to ensure can attach all file formats to outgoing emails and multiple attachments of whatever combination. Should also be able to attach large attachments and not have a limitation.
I want to be able to set a signature for each user. The signature should be controlled by admin, however I want the user to be able to see the signature (but not be able to change it) when they are sending emails when logged in.
11. The Primary contact should be able to be deleted from the group and not delete all sub contacts. If the parent contact changes I cannot delete it. Options to fix to be discussed. At the moment we cannot delete the parent contact without deleting all other information under the business name.
12. The notification when I attempt to navigate away from the page including the global search bar does not appear to be working. Need notify the user when anything is entered or checked and it isn’t saved whether they want to “leave” the page or “stay”. It already does this in most instance however it doesn’t do it always. So in short, if something is added/changed and not saved first, and the user attempts to click somewhere else the alert should come up. This should happen in any and all instances. It is also not working for the global search bar and many other combinations.
13. Remove “number of stores” from the advanced search bar however keep the field for each contact and allow free text in this field which is searchable like the balance. I previously wanted this to be a fixed number field however now I would like the field to be a free text field that will allow any text to be entered.
14. I want to split names into first name and last name so two columns please instead of only one box as it is now. This will need to be updated on our new contact and other entry pages. I don’t want this to effect if a contact is searched for by first and last name in the global search bar. The reason for doing this is in future I would like to be able to auto fill the email template to “Hi Tony” for example and I believe we will need to separate the fields to do this.
15. Options to back up the notes and all other detail for each user if the information was to be lost or if I go hacked? If you could give me some ideas because when you export data it is also not backing up all notes for all users for example. Ideas here.
16. The “back” buttons under the detailed contact view are a bit “hit and miss” and need to be revised.
17. I have a document of “future state” items but these are the items to undertake to get us to a “go live” position.
18. I would like to have one account which I will use personally which will always show the mobile phone and email data no matter who has entered it. This account will also have its own notes and activity rating as above. This is also to be kept separate from the Admin account. This will be the account that I will use on a daily basis.