5 Toy Assemblers in Charing Cross

Receive no-obligation quotes from reviewed, rated & trusted Toy assemblers in minutes.

I need
  • Powered by Google



Best rated Toy assemblers in Charing Cross

Nathan M

Bluewater England


Latest Review

"Job well done "

Verified Badges

Mobile Verified

What is Airtasker?


Post your task

Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.


Review offers

Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.


Get it done

Choose the right person for your task and get it done.

What do Toy Assembly services include?

Toy assembly services include unboxing the toys, following the instructions to accomplish assembly, properly disposing the packaging and pre-testing the toys as necessary before handing them over to your kids. Toy assemblers may also assist in charging the toy or helping you get batteries if they aren’t included.  

Unboxing the toys

Toy assemblers can remove the toys from their boxes and remove any packaging like packing tape, packing peanuts, plastic covering, cardboard or foam and snipping off zip ties carefully to avoid damaging the toy. Experienced assemblers do this methodically to prevent losing or damaging any parts before assembly. They may also assist in disposing of the plastic packaging that may pose a choking hazard to your kids.

Assembling the toys

After the unboxing, toy assemblers can put together the toys and will, of course, do so by following the enclosed toy assembly instructions, whether it’s a complex set of instructions or a simple Miniso assembled toy guide. Your Tasker is capable of putting together most toys like LEGO sets, Nerf guns, Miniso toys, toy train sets, Barbie doll playsets, My Little Pony playsets, toy robots or any other gadget. As long as there are clear instructions, they can assemble them.

Our specialists can assemble them all for you without hassle. If the toys you want assembling are playground playsets, you can also book for service providers in the playground assembly category to hire expert assembly specialists. Note that for some toys that require complex assembly such as large LEGO sets or swing sets, the time and effort needed for assembly can vary.  

Pre-testing the toys

Toy assemblers can pre-test the toys to ensure that the parts fit right and that the toy functions as specified. Specialists can check for any sharp edges that can be hazardous for your kids and may make the necessary minor modifications to them. Should the toy not perform as specified by the manufacturer, specialists may do some troubleshooting and fix the issue.

Charging or powering the toys

Should the toys come unpowered and without charge from the factory, assemblers may charge the toys first before your kids play with them. In the case of battery-powered toys that don’t come with batteries, assemblers may offer to procure the needed batteries or other power supply for a small fee. Be sure to provide the money for purchasing the batteries or power supply.  
From BBQ Assembly, Disassembly, and Home Gym Assembly; you can get all types of Toy Assembly done usually between £30-£30, with the median price of Toy Assembly in Charing Cross being £30.
Don't live in Charing Cross? We also have Toy assemblers available in The West End and Embankment available today.

Recent Toy Assembly tasks in Charing Cross

Assemble a single baby wardrobe and toys storage


Charing Cross, Greater London

16th Dec 2020

IKEA assembly Assembling of a baby wardrobe from IKEA and baby small storage box

I need toy assembly


Charing Cross, Greater London

13th Jan 2021

I have a toy tractor for my 3 year old that requires assembly.

Brilliant job. Professional and friendly. Thank you!

Partial assembly of wooden kitchen set toy


Charing Cross, Greater London

26th Dec 2019

We have Chad valley junior kitchen wooden set which we were able to assemble 70% but need help with the other 30 %...the cost of the entire set is £30...so quotes could be accordingly. We think it is a work of 15-20 mins.