Mystery Shopper Melton
Please read the instructions thoroughly before offering to complete this assignment.
This mystery shop is to be completed during business hours, Monday to Friday. We will ask you to complete a short profiling survey to make sure you will pass the requirements.
- Employed full time
- Aged between 25 and 60 years old
Below is a summary of what you need to do:
1. Set up an appointment with the financial planner in the branch allocated to you
2. Attend the meeting and discuss your financial status and your need for advice
3. Collect and keep the necessary documents that the financial planner will provide
4. After the meeting, you will be asked to answer a survey to capture the experience that you had from appointment setting to whether you were followed up or not
The ideal tasker for this job will be highly self-motivated, reliable and able to follow instructions to carry out the task through completion. The ideal tasker also needs to have time management skills to meet the deadlines, be very observant and be able to present themselves as a genuine customer.
Please note that you will only be paid for the work that you do.
Should you not receive a response to the enquiry or have any contact with the financial planner or a staff member of the branch to set up a meeting (due to no fault of your own), you will only be paid $10. We would need proof that you tried to contact the planner or their their staff. This could be a phone log or a screenshot of your online enquiry.
The full payment will be paid once you have had your face-to-face meeting and completed the survey. You also must be able to provide a copy of the business card of the financial planner.
This policy is necessary as some past shoppers and taskers have asked to be paid in full even though they did not attend the meeting or complete the shop.
We can also provide you with similar jobs that will help you earn more while learning more about your financials.