Find a professional hedge planting service in Sydney
Fill in a short form and get free quotes for hedge planting services in Sydney
Excellent rating - 4.5/5 (9200+ reviews)
Need some help on your garden hedges?
- Low maintenance hedging plants
- Flowering hedge plants
- Small hedge plants
- Fast growing hedge plants
- Native hedge plants
- … or anything else
Up to 50% cheaper than franchise dealers
No job too big or too small
Free insurance coverage
Secure cashless payments
Same day / next day service available
Best rated hedge planting near me
What is Airtasker?
Post your task
Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.
Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.
Get it done
Choose the right person for your task and get it done.
- Get it done now. Pay later.
- Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
- No interest
- Available on payments up to $1,500
Recent Hedge Planting tasks in Sydney
Plant 20 box hedge plants into pots on a balcony.
Potts Point NSW, Australia
9th Dec 2021
Take box hedges from plastic pots( 20) and put in planter boxes on a balcony. Slight trim ( cutters supplied) and leave area clean and tidy - Due date: Needs to be done on Friday, 10th Dec 2021
Lay pavers,install borders, plant shrubs
Petersham, New South Wales, Australia
26th Jun 2020
Lay 6 pavers on sand base, install two borders either side of pavers Plant 10-12 shrubs in gaps
Mow backyard duplex sml & replant shrubs
Rosebery NSW, Australia
4th Dec 2020
- mow back yard just a small area as a duplex - remove all weeds - fix the wall shrubs by removing all dead plants and I have already bought 2 shrubs to replace with - I have bought some liquid to help repair drying dying grass so just need help pouring on after mow Can be this weekend Saturday 5th dec, Sunday 6th or throughout week to be agreed.
I need hedge planting
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
20th Feb 2020
need to plant 3-4 murraya into an existing hedge
Dig up two hedge plants and deliver Frenchs Forest to Mascot
Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
1st Jan 2022
We require two pittostrums to be dug up at Frenchs Forest (easy access) and ideally replanted in Mascot. - Due date: Before Thursday, 6th Jan 2022
Remove vine and prepare garden bed to plant hedge
Erskineville NSW, Australia
6th Sep 2020
We are going to transform our small garden bed (12m x 600mm) by removing the vines and some soil to plant conifer hedges. Looking for an all rounder.