Clean 4 Airbnb changeover (ongoing opportunities)
We're airbnb hosts.
We're looking for someone to clean our apartment on Monday 15/05/2017. We normally have guests changeover every 4-7 nights so we are looking for someone who will be available in the future to clean and is flexible to work week days or weekends.
Our apartment is 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom. Sometimes, but not always, we will require you to clean the ensuite. We will also ask that you vacuum and mop floors in the master bedroom and ensuite while you are doing the rest of the house. However, the remainder of the house which is used by our Airbnb guests is the focus.
The job generally includes changing the bed linen in the guest room and putting out clean towels, dusting the guest bedroom, cleaning the guest bathroom, vacuuming and mopping all floors, setting up the kitchen table with our welcome sign, brochures etc. See at the bottom of the ad a list of tasks as an example. This may vary slightly from time to time and once we've awarded you the job to you we will tell you exactly what is required this time around. For example, some time we will have changed the guest bedding ourselves, or you may be required to iron or clean the ensuite.
We take a lot of pride in making the apartment looks nice for our guests and will send you photos of how we set up the bedroom, bathroom and table.
For the job this time, the doona cover and pillow cases will be already ironed and you won't be required to do any washing. However, on an ongoing basis the doona and pillow cases will not always be ironed and very occasionally you will be required to do the ironing. We will also supply all cleaning products.
A tax invoice would be favourable not but essential.
We're looking for someone is reliable, takes care in their work which shows through their good reviews, and is a great communicator. We are looking for someone who does a proper clean and not just a surface clean.
In the past the clean has taken 2 hours, or 3 hours maximum. The time has only taken up to 3 hours when the cleaner has been required to iron the sheets or does both bathroom. We are not looking for someone who charges standard rate for a certain size apartment. We are looking to pay someone on a time/cost basis.
If the clean takes longer than 3 hours or if we ask you to do additional cleaning tasks then we will compensate inline with the agreed hourly rate.
Kristie & Sam
1. Prepare guest bedroom (the bedroom without an ensuite)
- Remove dirty sheets, pillow cases and doona cover and put them in our bedroom
- Wipe down Bedside tables and floor inside the wardrobe
- Make bed (as per photo in advert) using fresh linen, pillow cases and doona cover stored in our bedroom
- Place towels, tim tams and water in the bedroom as shown in the airtasker advert
- Ensure blinds are up
- Leave our bedroom door closed and the guest bedroom door open
2. Clean main bathroom (this is the task list for the main bathroom and not the ensuite):
- Clean mirror using windex and paper towels
- Remove all dirty towels and place in our bedroom
- Wipe down all surfaces
- Clean toilet
- Clean shower
- Wipe down bath
- Hang clean footmat over shower door
- Put clean handtowels next to basin
- Place small conditioner, shampoo and moisturiser next to basin as shown in photo in advert
- Empty rubbish bin in bathroom and replace with new plastic bag (can be found under the sink in the kitchen). Note: There is a chute on our floor beside the lifts for all rubbish bags - please put dirty rubbish bags in the chute.
- Replace existing roll of toilet paper with fresh toilet paper (found under sink in bathroom). Put old roll in our bathroom (ensuite)
4. Clean ensuite (if required - we will not always ask you to clean the ensuite. This time you will be required to clean the ensuite)
- Clean basin
- Clean toilet
- Clean shower
- Clean mirror
5. Vacuum all floors including the master bedroom and ensuite
6. Clean kitchen
- Put dirty handtowel, tea towel and chux cloth in our bedroom
- Put fresh handtowel, tea towel and chux cloth in kitchen
- Wipe down bench
- Use JIF to clean stove tops and sink
- Clean splashbacks using "stainless steal magic"
- Empty rubbish bin in chute and replace with new plastic bag
7. Leave welcome sign on the kitchen table (see attachment)
8. Mop all floors including the master bedroom and ensuite. Use a squirt of dishwashing liquid and hot water to mop floors.
Please remember to lock the apartment door when you leave and put the key in the lock box (we will provide you instructions).