Top 10 Best Accountants in Wentworth Point | Airtasker

5 Accountants in Wentworth Point

Receive no-obligation quotes from reviewed, rated & trusted Accountants in minutes.

I need

In

    available now
    available now

    Best rated Accountants in Wentworth Point

    Shariff K

    NSW

    (17)

    Latest Review

    "Great guy! Efficient and reliable and most importantly super knowledgeable in his field. I was looking for someone just to help me with this one singl..."

    Verified Badges

    Digital iD Verified

    Mobile Verified

    Facebook Verified

    Vinod B

    NSW

    (35)

    Latest Review

    "Vinod was on time, profession and really knew his stuff. I have highly recommend Vinod. Thank you very much."

    Verified Badges

    Payment Method Verified

    Mobile Verified

    Facebook Verified

    LinkedIn Verified

    Rik R

    NSW

    (133)

    Latest Review

    "Did an amazing job and so helpful would go through again 😁✨"

    Verified Badges

    Payment Method Verified

    Mobile Verified

    Facebook Verified

    LinkedIn Verified

    Now Available!
    • Get it done now. Pay later.
    • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
    • No interest
    • Available on payments up to $1,500

    What is Airtasker?

    1

    Post your task

    Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.

    2

    Review offers

    Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.

    3

    Get it done

    Choose the right person for your task and get it done.

    Now Available!
    • Get it done now. Pay later.
    • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
    • No interest
    • Available on payments up to $1,500
    Get in touch with Accountants such as Shariff K, Vinod B, and Rik R today to get a wide variety of Accounting jobs done.
    Don't live in Wentworth Point? We also have Accountants available in Sefton and Granville available today.

    Recent Accounting tasks in Wentworth Point

    I need tax accountants

    $80

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    18th Sep 2019

    Require an accountant to come by my residence to do my tax returns.

    Fantastic service

    Admin/payroll

    $44

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    14th Sep 2018

    Assist admin 2 hours twice a week, Monday’s and Thursdays Prefer 1-3pm It is at my place in Wentworth Point Potential to work from home as time goes Must know payroll and admin as I can not teach you Fluent English

    1 day Xero bookkeeping book keeper accountant

    $400

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    14th Jun 2019

    I am looking for a Xero PRO who can sit with me this Sunday 10am - 6pm $400 or Monday 10am - 6pm $300 and get everything reconciled, make sure its all running correctly and teach me a couple of things. 1. Reconsile 300+ transactions. 90% have rules and accounts already the other 10% I will be next to you to explain what it is. 2. Upload unpaid invoices and mark paid invoices 3. Teach me how to do a pay run from start to finish. 4. Create a 2nd organisation for home and remove all personal accounts to the new organisation. 5. Show me my P&L for the past 3 years. (All info is in there already) 6. Check randome past transactions are correct in the right accounts. Then if we connect and feel we can work together. You could have an ongoing book keeper role.

    Xero book keeping wizard 1 day work

    $350

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    29th Aug 2018

    Anyone here a wizard on xero. I have connected my bank feed. There are over 2446 transactions. I know that you can create "rules" to reconsile transactions. Looking for someone to set it up reconsile outstanding create the rules get me up to date and give me a rundown on how it works going forward. Set up the staff for pay slips Chat about if we can also put home expences on xero and treat it as another location to track home expences as well. Would like 1 day ( 8 hours face to face) You can reconcile, then teach.

    Book keeper

    $230

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    5th Dec 2019

    Hi there I have 5 years of bank statement that needs to be sorted on spread sheet to where I have spend money in order, would love someone to help me do this

    Accounts and payroll

    $50

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    3rd Oct 2018

    I need someone to come to my place in Wentworth Point Thursday or Friday morning Teach me how to do PAYG payroll, payslips, superannuation and how to use Xero. I have 7 employees I need to set up for all of the above. You must know what you are doing.

    Setting up tax invoice tradify to Xero

    $150

    Wentworth Point NSW, Australia

    28th Jul 2017

    Hi I need assistance setting up Xero for payments and expenses as as tradify setting to Xero. If you know how this 2 programs work together please contact me.

    Great help

    Accounting Services
    Accounting Services
    something else…

    available now