5 Glaziers in Pacific Pines

Receive no-obligation quotes from reviewed, rated & trusted Glass experts in minutes.

I need
In
  • Powered by Google
available now
available now

Best rated Glass experts in Pacific Pines

Mikhaylo N

Pacific Pines QLD

(521)

Latest Review

"Very informative and nice, did our job with absolute ease"

Verified Badges

Mobile Verified

Now Available!
  • Get it done now. Pay later.
  • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
  • No interest
  • Available on payments up to $1,500

What is Airtasker?

1

Post your task

Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.

2

Review offers

Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.

3

Get it done

Choose the right person for your task and get it done.

Now Available!
  • Get it done now. Pay later.
  • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
  • No interest
  • Available on payments up to $1,500

Recent Glaziers tasks in Pacific Pines

104x56cm fixed glass window repair

$50

Pacific Pines QLD, Australia

29th Jul 2020

Would anybody be able to squeeze in a small window repair please? It’s about 104x56cm fixed (can’t open the window, it's just one to look out through and let light in). I took 2 photos it’s just a standard window nothing special. Thanks heaps! David and family

Replacement the broken glass window

$150

Pacific Pines QLD, Australia

2nd Sep 2018

This is 1172 to 1180 mm broken glass need replacement Must of it still useable When you replace it you can take the broken part and may be use it some where els Not sure about sickness

Leaking shower, screen+glass door lock, rangehood

$10

Pacific Pines Queensland, Australia

26th Mar 2020

Shower head is leaking need to have this fixed- This is the 1st priority. I have 2 screen doors and 1 glass sliding door that need a key if this can also be done at the same time great but I may need to post as a separate task. Time frame as soon as task can be done. Also our range hood is working intermittently if this is a something that can be fixed also great but if not I may need to post as a separate task. All locks will be supplied for the job unless you can re key the locks which would be a good option,. Please specify which tasks that your making an offer on. I’m familiar with airtasker’s large 22% take, so just quote 10% of total and I will pay the other 90% also on the day. Flexible with timeframe.

Replace sliders on glass door. Fix leaking tap

$150

Pacific Pines QLD, Australia

3rd Aug 2020

Hi I have 2 jobs that I’d love to get done together. The first is my glass sliding door no longer rolls smoothly and is difficult to open and close (possibly the rollers need replacing?). The second is a leaking tap in the bathroom basin (standard tap ware). Thanks

Outstanding work and very helpful and knowledgeable

Doors keyed alike. Glass sliders, screen doors.

$5

Pacific Pines QLD, Australia

11th Mar 2020

I’m after a quote for all points of entry to be keyed alike. Front entrance and screen door, sliding glass door, 2 sliding glass doors and 2 sliding screen doors downstairs. I have only a key for the front entry door. There's no timeframe when it needs to be done.