We hope you are keeping safe during these uncertain times. Firstly, we want to acknowledge how difficult the last few months have been for the entire community. As parts of Australia go in and out of lockdown, the impact it has on your opportunity for consistent work cannot be understated.
We understand that ongoing restrictions mean that you may not have been able to maintain your tier status. Where Taskers are impacted by a government mandated lockdown of two weeks or more, we want to support you with a number of measures so you can bounce back stronger than ever.
What we’re doing:
- You will retain your tier status based on your Earnings in the 30 days before lockdown in your area (see below for dates)
- If you earned more during lockdown compared to this 30 day period, we will use that as your normal Earnings amount
- Any task cancellations during lockdown will not affect your Completion Rating
- Your tier will be restored on 26 August 2021, and you will be able to see this in your Tasker Dashboard
- You will keep your restored tier status for 30 days after lockdowns have ended. After these 30 days, your tier will be calculated normally using your Earnings and Completion Rating
Lockdown start dates (2+ weeks of lockdown):
- Melbourne – May 28
- Greater Sydney – June 26
- Regional NSW and ACT – August 14
We’re eagerly waiting for restrictions to ease, and when they do, we hope this helps you bounce back quickly. We miss you and we can’t wait to get back to that #pre-lockdown-life.