From party help and dog grooming, to interior design and indoor soccer players required.
Here are the top tasks for this week in November.
1. Birthday invitation design
I need a printable/editable invitation created. Must be able to do graffiti style writing,
2. Assist a team to install Christmas decorations
Tonight from 7pm at Summerhill Shopping Centre. Work with experienced team to install Christmas decorations in a shopping centre. Need to be fit, fast and follow instructions from Project Manager. Team players needed. Safety induction required pre start.
3. Write copy for my Christmas e-newsletter
I am looking for someone with experience in fashion and social justice to help me with my e-newsletter copy. I run Generation 414 which is a social enterprise offering organic, ethical and fair trade items handmade by survivors of trafficking, providing them with dignified employment and personal development opportunities.
Christmas is coming and I would like to encourage people to shop ethically and help make a difference in the lives of others.
If this is a task for you, please reach out.
I use Mailchimp to send my newsletters.
4. STYLING / Interior Design for 1 Bed Apt + Backyard
A great job if your practicing to be an interior design and decoration consultant or currently a practitioner.
I am looking to style up my studio and backyard area on a budget ready for a photo shoot in Bondi.
Trying to make it look modern and attractive. Could use some deco from IKEA or similar outlets
5. Hair stylist needed for races on Thursday morning
Hi there, I have a medium length black hair and I am hoping to have my hair done (for the races this Thursday). If you are available in the morning in Pascoe vale at from 9-10am on 9/11/2017, please get in touch. If you can kindly send through some photos of your recommended hair do for races, it will be fantastic! 🙂 hope to hear from you soon.
6. Fold and roll ~250 tshirts
– Need ~250 t-shirts neatly folded, rolled and sealed with a sticker.
– All t-shirts currently come unfolded in a variety of sizes (Womens – XS – L; Mens – S – XL)
– Task would *typically* take 2.5-3 hours (full morning or afternoon)
– Will be paid a flat fee regardless (and you can have a t-shirt if you really want.)
– Ideally, preferred worker is: someone in retail who has had to fold t-shirts in a similar manner or is generally an efficient perfectionist
7. Prepare, cook, serve, clean up lunch for 30 people
I am looking for two people, preferably with some cooking experience to prepare, cook and serve a xmas roast lunch for 30 people at my home on Sunday 17th December from 10 am to 3 pm. I will provide all the food. In between serving the hot meal and desserts (wihich will be prepared for you) there will be clearing away and washing up and then at the end of the meal again. One person able to serve basic drinks would be an advantage.
8. Paid blue card santa
Need fully dressed, jolly santa. Must have paid blue card and previous experience. Lives near Griffin, Qld so we can meet you first. Must be willing to engage with 5 year old in a deep and meaningful conversation. We will meet you up the street to slip presents for him into yoursanta sack. Must be available christmas eve at 2pm. Must be ok with a friendly dog.
9. Need indoor soccer player tonight
Our team is short 1 player, I’m after someone that can come play at Camperdown tonight at 9pm. Must have shin pads and socks. We play on an indoor court so sport shoes or indoor boots.