Junior Digital Marketing Assistant (health)
Are you a comms, design, medical, science or nursing student looking to work with Australia's key opinion leaders in health?
Could you see yourself producing patient "how to" videos to help patients in their post-cancer journey?
If you're a master storyteller, DigiMed Australia is looking for a self-starter to join our agency on a temporary basis, with a view to a part-time permanent position if it suits both parties.
Based in Newtown, you'd be working 8 hours per week over two to three days, four hours in our Newtown office and flexibility to work from home for the other four hours after the first three weeks.
More hours if required max of three days.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; a superb storyteller who can create compelling copy backed up by evidence-based data
-A drive to win new business and grow existing business
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Communications, Business, Admin or Marketing (or current student) is ideal.
- We will however consider other qualifications and non degree people as we believe that the best knowledge falls between the cracks of disciplines!
- People skills. A high IQ is great but a high EQ is even better! We need someone who can manage up and deal with stakeholders at the highest level from surgeons and CEOs through to government representatives
- Flexibility with hours required, and occasionally you will need to be able to assist with the running of medical evening events (four times a year at most)
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills
- A professional, courteous, can-do attitude
- Your own laptop and phone
- A high level of awareness across a range of digital platforms (Mailchimp, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, Google My Business)
-Excellent interviewing skills and good typing or transcribing skills
- An eye for design, layout and the "right balance" of images, words and colour
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word and
- Can deliver “deliverables" on time every time
- Knowledge and experience in InDesign, Premier Pro, videography or photography not necessary but will be highly valued!
Writing unique web copy, proofing copy, e-newsletters, press releases and responding to client queries
Generating online marketing and communications including social media posts and website content updates, including the creation of blog posts and landing pages
Targeting various market segments for lead generation across different medical product brands
Reviewing online client feedback and responding accordingly
Organising specialists visits to GP lunch education meetings and organising the lunches and attending some lunch meetings with surgeons
Ad-hoc photography, videography and shoot assistance
Choosing stock photos for client websites from stock libraries
Managing social media sites (two hours per week at least)
You will learn....
How to craft compelling stories and videos, mentored by a senior health journalist and former hospital marketing manager
How you can directly improve the health experiences of everyday Australians
How to manage key opinion leaders in medicine and other fields
How to find "talent", script videos and produce a professional video
How to write a marketing plan, a competition report and systematically manage complex projects
You will also be given regular instruction on SEO and digital campaigns by our Google-certified Digital Marketing Manager
If you enjoy a challenge, working in a fast-paced environment and achieving extraordinary results with your team, then I’d love to hear from you.