Subdivide my property.

Posted by Gerad T.


South Turramurra, NSW

View map
Due date
Monday, 21st May 2012
I need a feasibility on my qtr acre block in Ku-Ring-Gai Council. Can I subdivide?
Holly W.
100%Completion rate

The percentage of accepted tasks this Tasker has completed.

Task Activity
7 comments about this Task
Comments are now closed
Hi Gerard - I don't have Professional Indemnity Insurance if that's what you're referring to no. My experience is personal - I have successfully done two subdivisions of residential properties that I personally own(ed). I will indeed provide a written report. I am a business analyst by trade so you can be assured the report will be of a high calibre but that said I am not a surveyor so I can't promise that my work will be at that level of detail.
Gerad T.poster
Thanks for the bid Holly. In order to consider going ahead can you provide relevant experience? Will I receive a report? Do you have PI insurance for this work.
Ok thanks Gerad - just wanted to confirm what your requirements / expectations were.
Gerad T.poster
I just want to know if I can subdivide whilst maintaining the existing home. I can provide identification survey and photos. I don't have any expertise in subdivision nor do I have time to search through Council regs or talk to town planners. If the fee is not enough place a bid.
Hi Gerad - are you wanting a full feasibility study or someone who to do the initial leg work to scope out what is allowed in the area and ball park costs? I could do eiher but has John has said a full feasibility study would be a lot of work.
0 new tasks