Dylan C. (job poster) hired Mathew M. (Tasker) to help with this task. Got a similar task you need done?
Open
Assigned
Completed

Rubbish Removal from moving house

Posted by Dylan C.

Location

Highett VIC 3190, Australia

View map
Due date
Sunday, 20th Aug 2017
Details
Got some rubbish from moving house / down sizing recently that I would like removed from the garage. Have stacked it by the roller door and there is clear access to reverse right up to the door. It's about 70% cardboard and the remaining 30% being general house hold rubbish, old clothes, documents etc..
Reviews
left a review for Mathew M.
“hassle free, polite and punctual, highly reccomend”
left a review for Dylan C.
“Clear instructions, good conversation, would work you again! Thanks mate!”
Assignee
Mathew M.
(76)
64%Completion rate

The percentage of accepted tasks this Tasker has completed.

I can come do this now for you mate.
1 year ago

1 more reply

Sure does bud
Dylan C.poster
done
Too easy, just accept the offer and I'll grab your address via message
Task Activity
2 comments about this Task
Comments are now closed
All fees included in my price Dylan, i can leave now if you prefer ☺
Hi, I am in Cheltenham, near to n do your work all day after 12 pm.
Task Assigned
0 new tasks