Open
Expired

Need some one local on acrage to grow Pumpkins

Posted by Sylvia A.

Location

Coominya, QLD

View map
Due date
Tuesday, 31st Jul 2012
Details
Would like a farmer in or near the Lockyer Valley Qld. to grow a variety of pumpkin seeds, that I supply. They get in payment 80% of the crop, leaving me 20% of the crop for seeds for my seed collecting. I will need what I consider to be the most perfect true to type pumpkins.as my seed is for resale, known as KenMart Seeds. It will take 4 months to grow the pumpkins From August to December so a farmer who is experienced and has the knowledge and equipment to handle the task should only apply.
Because the next box has to be filled I put 31/7/12. I would like replies by then please?
Would like replies from farmers in the Lockyer, Brisbane & Bremer River Valleys or near areas to Coominya Qld.
I had to put in at lease pay $5, but payment is 80% of the crop.
Offers

No offers were made on this task.
Task Activity
No comment
Comments are now closed
0 new tasks