Electrical work

Posted by Garry V.


Wollert VIC 3750, Australia

View map
Due date
Wednesday, 3rd Jan 2018
Looking some one who can Instal
two Celling fan and two Celling Led

No offers were made on this task.
Is it a Single story house ?
Are the fans remote or replacing a light fitting ?
What sort of led lights do you mean?

Happy to help out.

Please note, by law, any electrical work undertaken must be completed by an A Grade Electrician, with a registered and insured Electrical Contracting License. A Certificate of Electrical Safety is also mandatory. Evidence of these must be supplied to the customer. A Registered Electrical Contractors (REC) number must be displayed with every quote or advertisement.

Garry V.poster
Single story house. Replacing light fitting. I'll send you pictures
Garry V.poster
Fan switchs in side the box. One spare switch for led already installed just want to install led and connect to power cable already in roof
0 new tasks