Terry R. (job poster) hired Kyle O. (Tasker) to help with this task. Got a similar task you need done?

Draftsman/Architect to draw plans for a CDC

Posted by Terry R.


Balgowlah Heights, New South Wales, Australia

View map
Due date
Monday, 30th Oct 2017
Seeking a currently registered and qualified architect/draftsperson to complete drawings to standard for a CDC for a small ground floor extension all under roof.

I have a good idea of what I want however happy to get design input based on your qualified knowledge and assessment of the property.

Plans prepared with extensive knowledge of Manly/Warringah council and local regulations so that they can be submitted for approval once received.

Tasks required:
Site Measure exisiting house
Site plan and floor plan
Architectural plans, Elevation (2) and Section (1), Specification of works
Compile drawings for CDC submission
Plotting and plan printing, I would like 6 sets.
left a review for Kyle O.
“Kyle was fantastic to deal with. Precise, high attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. I would definitely use him again.”
left a review for Terry R.
“Terry has been terrific client, really friendly and easygoing to work with. Highly recommended!!”
Kyle O.
No Completion rate

The percentage of accepted tasks this Tasker has completed.

Hi Terry, completion on CDC drawings including 6 sets of A3 plotting along with site measurement and etc.
1 year ago
Task Activity
7 comments about this Task
Comments are now closed
It would be difficult to determine the existing reference level and to determine the building height without a survey. I would strongly recommended to access your original house archives from the council. Otherwise i cant do accurate site measurement of your existing house. Unless if its a brick face dwelling.
Is it a single storey dwelling or double storey dwelling Terry?
Terry R.poster
It is double story. Is it possible to have a quick conversation tomorrow so I can give you all the information so you can best advise and make a decision about getting involved.
Hi Terry, firstly if your going to lodge it through Complying Development Certificate with a Private certifier or Local council we can ignore Manly council's Development Control Plan. So are you sure you would like to lodge it through CDC?
Hi Terry, Would there be site survey for the pronect? If not ciuld you access the archive plans of your lot from council?
Terry R.poster
I would rather a site visit to be able to discuss the project.
Terry R.poster
Hi Kyle, Are you prepared to do a site visit? I can fit with your schedule. I just want to make sure whoever does the work is certain of what the council requires so I don't have to go back and forth. Let me know
+ over 20 years experience lodging DAs etc and running jobs.
Task Assigned
0 new tasks