Architect wanted for home extension design

Posted by Jon-franc H.


Moonee Ponds, Victoria, Australia

View map
Due date
Friday, 25th Aug 2017
I have a Californian bungalow that we are renovating. The back old part of the house is being demolished and we want to get plans drawings and permits for a new kitchen plus entertaining area to replace the pulled down space.

Specifically, I am only after a qualified architect who can offer a no nonesonce professional service. Someone who can recommend, design, apply for council permits and provide working drawings plus planes.
Tammy F.
75%Completion rate

The percentage of accepted tasks this Tasker has completed.

Hi John I'm an experienced building designer and drafter with many years experience. I can complete the entire process for you. I have completed a few houses in Moonee Ponds. Cheers Tammy
1 year ago
Kuei-jyun M.
No Completion rate

The percentage of accepted tasks this Tasker has completed.

Hi John, I am a registered Architect and we are now providing architect service for clients in Victoria.
1 year ago
Task Activity
7 comments about this Task
Comments are now closed
To Steve & Mathew - Grow up and stop acting like fools.... I did not ask for nor requested your sarcastic comments with there undertones of grandure. Either make a bid or ignor my posting.....these are the only two options available for people who have manners and respect.. Please both of you go away
Hi John,
I'm a qualified interior designer and have reliable contacts to great joiners who I have been working with for some time so if you need that in time please get in touch
Hi John, essential that you become aware of the zoning and overlays of your property and inform the assigned architect. Also if your house has a heritage grading on it.
Cheers, Steve
Sorry mate, I've had this picture in my phone for 5 months waiting to use it.
Love it!, John might be better off trying Archicentre, they don't allow pretenders only registered architects, $2000 might be a bit slim for a quality job from start to finish, you will get what you pay for in this game.
The way it currently looks -----
Is this the back of the property?
When you say Californian bungalow I'm assuming the front is similar to the above pic?
This image suggests it's a weather board house with suspended timber floors? Is this the extension that you will be demolishing.
As I'm based in Vic it will be much more efficient for me to plan and do the drawings especially because there will be the existing house. This will also require a surveyor to do a feature survey if you haven't already done this.
0 new tasks