Any licensed certifiers out there?

Posted by Kimberley G.


Strathpine QLD 4500, Australia

View map
Due date
Friday, 15th Sep 2017
I'm putting on an owner/builder back deck. I need it certified. Looking at approx paying $500 plus the council lodgment fees. We need you to do it all for us. Want to know if it's viable first, so I'm thinking I could email ROUGH plans and pay 50% upfront. We don't want to be paying any council relaxations costs etc.

No offers were made on this task.
Task Activity
No comment
Comments are now closed
0 new tasks