J C. (job poster) hired Natalie V. (Tasker) to help with this task. Got a similar task you need done?

Answer a family law question

Posted by J C.



Due date
Friday, 18th Aug 2017
Looking for a lawyer or good knowledge in family law to give me information on becoming an Intervener in an ongoing case
left a review for Natalie V.
“Thank you Natalie , finally got the answer I needed”
Natalie V.
80%Completion rate

The percentage of accepted tasks this Tasker has completed.

I am a barrister, I specialise in parenting cases. If the matter is in the Federal Circuit Crt or Family Crt the law is Federal,
1 year ago
J C.poster
Hi Natalie is the law regarding this area the same in Queensland as it is there please ?
Task Activity
6 comments about this Task
Comments are now closed
I am familiar with Queensland, N.S.W and A.C.T laws J.C if you assign me to the task we can communicate further on this matter, family law is a very delicate and personal situation.
Kind Regards
Yes I do Jc
Are you a grand parent or what is your status to intervene. The family court website has a lot of information and relevant forms. Try QLS website to get a referral to a solicitor if there is conflict with other organisations. Pine Rivers also has a community legal centre you may be able to access.
J C.poster
Yes I'm the paternal grandmother , the other grandmother had custody and a lawyer the parents don't have any help as legal aid will not fund the case as they say one day a week with their son is enough time and they have limited funding , I might see if pine rivers has a conflict of interest
Hi J.c,
I can help you execute this task I am currently studying my bachelor of law degree and have a lot of knowledge and experience with the family and criminal law system,
Kind regards :)
J C.poster
Can not see Caxton or legal aid as there is conflict of interest as is with most community legal centres , the other people Involved have used these services
Task Assigned
0 new tasks