Fence Installation Services in Box Hill South

Receive no-obligation quotes from reviewed, rated & trusted Fence Installers in minutes.

I need
In
  • Powered by Google
available now
available now

Best rated Fence Installation Services in Box Hill South

Ryan H

Rowville VIC

(88)

Latest Review

"Very good job done to a good quality "

Verified Badges

Payment Method Verified

Mobile Verified

Facebook Verified

Santhosh M

Keysborough VIC

(145)

Latest Review

"Amazing Work. Very Happy. Thanks!!!!"

Verified Badges

Payment Method Verified

Mobile Verified

Latest Review

"Great friendly service"

Verified Badges

Payment Method Verified

Mobile Verified

Now Available!
  • Get it done now. Pay later.
  • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
  • No interest
  • Available on payments up to $1,500

Recent Fence Installation reviews in Box Hill South

"Thanks Greg, went above and beyond for this work over multiple days. A man of his words. Appreciate your work mate!"

Build Front Gate

$400

"Excellent work, went above and beyond to ensure quality completion. Will definitely recommend Ryan! Thank you."

Build Side Gate

$400

"Great job, on time and good communication! Thanks again."

Replace Paling Fence

$500

What's the average cost of a Fence Installation Service in Box Hill South

$550 - $722

low

$550

median

$550

high

$722

Average reviews for Fence Installation Services in Box Hill South

based on 3 reviews

5

3
0
0
0
0

What is Airtasker?

1

Post your task

Tell us what you need, it's FREE to post.

2

Review offers

Get offers from trusted Taskers and view profiles.

3

Get it done

Choose the right person for your task and get it done.

Now Available!
  • Get it done now. Pay later.
  • Repay in 4 fortnightly instalments
  • No interest
  • Available on payments up to $1,500
Airtasker has over 5 Fence Installation Services in Box Hill South, with an average rating of 5.0 stars from 3 reviews. Get in touch with Fence Installation Services such as Ryan H, Santhosh M, and Greg G today to get a wide variety of Fence Installation jobs done.
Don't live in Box Hill South? We also have Fence Installation Services available in Ringwood and Camberwell available today.

Recent Fence Installation tasks in Box Hill South

I need fencing installed

$700

Box Hill South VIC, Australia

20th Nov 2020

Broken wooden fence needs repairing

Build Front Gate

$400

Box Hill South VIC 3128, Australia

10th Jun 2020

Build swing gate for front of the house area identical look to current front fencing area widths 3.4m. - 1 timber post concreted to the ground (115mm x 115mm) - Swing gates to be built and installed maintaining identical look to current front fencing (fence panel 70mm x 20mm) - Install hinges, drop bolt, gate lock (i will provide) - Painting or staining is not required

Thanks Greg, went above and beyond for this work over multiple days. A man of his words. Appreciate your work mate!

Replace Paling Fence

$500

Box Hill VIC 3128, Australia

17th Jan 2019

I need a 3180mm W x 1800mm H (plus plinth – 1900mm H total) fence replaced with a lapped and capped fence - 100mm wide palings on top to overlap a back skin of palings 150mm wide (H3), the top of the palings left square and fit neatly under a treated pine capping (H3). Built on a treated pine frame consisting of three 75mm deep rails (H3) and treated pine posts to H4 level. Supply all tools, labour, materials, and dispose of old fence. Will also need receipt. Street access to job and not urgent.

Great job, on time and good communication! Thanks again.

Build Side Gate

$400

Box Hill South VIC 3128, Australia

19th Oct 2020

Build swing gate for side area of the house width area approx 2.7m, looking for 1.8m height. - 2 timber post concreted to the ground (100mm x 100mm) - Swing gates to be built and installed. Simple vertical flat picket design with small gap between each slate for privacy. picket panel (approx 65-70mm width) - Supply and install hinges, drop bolt, latch - Painting or staining is not required

Excellent work, went above and beyond to ensure quality completion. Will definitely recommend Ryan! Thank you.

Fence Removal and Installation of New Fence

$2,500

Box Hill South Victoria, Australia

9th Jan 2020

Need to replace a back garden fence full of ivy (approximately 2.3m height and 22.5m long). I have attached a photo of the colorbond design I like. Neighbour has agreed to pay half for the old fence removal and new fence installation. The neighbour will pay 65% of the cost to remove ivy and I will be paying the rest of the 35% . Most of the work would most likely be carried out at the neighbour side as there is more room to do work. All rubbish needs to be removed from the property Contractor doing the job, must have proven track record and reference or reviews from customers. The job must be done in consecutive days til completion as the neighbour will not appreciate having no privacy for a number of days.

Install lattice fence extensions

$60

Box Hill South VIC, Australia

1st Nov 2018

I have 4 panels of 2.4 m of lattice fence extension bought at Bunnings. Would like it installed on part of our fence

Small Picket fence/gate installed in East

$1,500

Box Hill South VIC, Australia

7th Feb 2021

Looking to get some idea of quotes for a client. Looking to install fence & gate. as well as lay some instant turf and remove a small tree.

Remove and replace fence

$2,000

Box Hill South VIC, Australia

30th Sep 2020

30 metre fence need to be replaced

Fence Removal and Installation

$2,000

Box Hill South Victoria, Australia

6th Dec 2019

Need to replace a back garden fence full of ivy (approximately 2.3m height and 22.5m long). Looking at a couple of options but open to suggestions either color bond or wooden paling fence. Neighbour has agreed to pay half for the old fence removal and new fence installation. The neighbour will pay 65% of the cost to remove ivy and I will be paying the rest of the 35% . Most of the work would most likely be carried out at the neighbour side as there is more room to do work. All rubbish needs to be removed from the property

Install lock in timber gate

$100

Box Hill South VIC 3128, Australia

13th Oct 2014

We have a timber gate on the side of our house that currently has a latch which needs to be replaced by a keyed lock to enable access from both sides. We do not have a lock yet. We need someone with appropriate experience to advise on a suitable (weatherproof) lock and install it.